“Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
- Are you standing at the threshold of a significant career or life change and not sure where to begin?
- Are you feeling drained or trapped by your work, with little time for the things that could revitalize you?
- Are you worried about your future, feeling like you need a change to truly enjoy the next phase of your life?
- Do you want to continue working in the next phase of your life, but don't want to remain in your current career?
- Do you feel that your work is satisfying and important, yet you want to give more time to things that truly matter to your life?
By the time you've reached mid-life you have acquired everything that you need to make choices about the next phase of your career and life, but often lack the perspective needed to confidently make those decisions. If so, coaching may be for you. It can help you to:
- Clearly define yourself and your goals.
- Make informed choices based on enhanced self-awareness and external research.
- Stop 'winging it,' and have a tangible plan for what you want to get out of your life.
- Ensure that you aren't overlooking any of the critical elements that bring you meaning and fulfillment in life.